All data requested via this website is mandatory, as it is necessary to provide an optimum service to the USER.If the data supplied is incomplete, ORKLI does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be entirely in conformity with their needs.
6.1) Personal Data Protection
We inform you that the personal data supplied to ORKLI will be included in a database held by ORKLI, a company specialising in its particular activity, with the following purposes:
- To administer customer registration and follow-up procedures, and
- To issue invoices and collect payment, and comply with tax obligations.
- Other purposes connected to ORKLI’s activity.
- To properly manage the tools made available by the Platform and the company itself.
- To send marketing and advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, via social networks or via any other present or future electronic or physical means facilitating marketing communications. Said marketing communications shall refer to products or services offered by ORKLI or by collaborators or partners with which ORKLI has a customer marketing promotion agreement.In this case, the personal data shall never be made available to third parties.The marketing communications shall be made by ORKLI in all cases, and shall refer to products and services connected with ORKLI.
- To process orders, requests or petitions of any kind made by the USER via any of the forms of contact made available to him on the ORKLI website.
- To send the website newsletter.
This data is required for adequately providing said services, products and solutions.
The information collected by ORKLI via the WEBSITE will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, always in accordance with the stipulations made in the Statutory Act 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the DPA).
Likewise, you are hereby informed and consent to your data being passed on to ORKLI’s portfolio companies with the exclusive purpose of continuing to provide the aforementioned services.
You are entitled to access, rectify and cancel your personal data or exercise your right of opposition at any time by writing to ORKLI, S.COOP., Ctra.Zaldibia, s/n 20240 Ordizia (Gipuzkoa).
6.2) Security of data processing, computerising and storage
ORKLI hereby represents and warrants that it maintains personal data protection security levels in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Implementing Regulation of Statutory 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the DPAR), and that it has implemented all the technical and organisational measures within its power to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access or theft of the data supplied by the USER.
6.3) Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
ORKLI is responsible for all the data compiled in the different sections of its WEBSITE.If you wish, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as stipulated in the DPA at any time, by writing to ORKLI, S.COOP. At Ctra.Zaldibia, s/n 20240 Ordizia (Gipuzkoa).